Primarily, we are specialised in security systems, however, we are able to offer comprehensive solutions in electronics as well
Experience and traditions
Our priority has always been a satisfied customer
A long-term cooperation with our clients based on trust
Comprehensive tailored services, starting from
a study through
project and implementation
Areas of focus
- Security and emergency alarm systems PZTS
- Camera systems CCTV
- Fire detection and fire alarm systems EPS
- Perimeter systems
- Access control systems
- Structured cabling
- Measurement and control – Heating, heat measurement, industrial automation, physical quantities, electricity consumption
- Low voltage wiring, lighting
- Integration, visualization of all systems
- Other systems –mechanical security systems, telecommunication technology, sound system installation, RFID applications, WIFI
- Certificate of facility security clearance issued by the National Security Authority (NSA) under Section 121 of Act No. 412/2005 Sb. The Certificate allows the access of SKS s.r.o. to classified information up to the level of „SECRET“ that is originated or released to the facility.
- Certificate of information system issued by the National Security Authority (NSA) under Section 46 of Act No. .412/2005 Sb. This certificate confirms the clearance and approval of competence of the information system for treatment of classified information up to and including the level of “CONFIDENTIAL”.
- Designated employees of SKS s.r.o. who necessarily need this have it have natural person clearances for the level of classification CONFIDENTIAL to SECRET.
- Certificate of Grémium Alarm, the Association of Technical Security Services.
- Certificate of membership in the Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic in relation to the membership in AGA.
- Authorization of the Institute of Technical Inspection (nowadays Technical Inspection of the Czech Republic to install, repair, and test electrical equipment.
- Authorization by the Governmental Expert Supervision Authority of the Ministry of Defence to install, repair and test specified electrical equipment under MoD notice No. 273/1999 Sb.
- Authorization by the City District Mining Administration in Brno for assembly, repairs, reviews and testing of designated electrical equipment.
- We follow OHSAS regulations.